Digital Content Management is an open-access, double-blind, peer-reviewed journal published by Allameh Tabataba’i University, the leading university in Humanities and Social Sciences in Iran. This journal publishes articles in cooperation with the Iranian Academy of Management Sciences.
To allow for easy and worldwide access to the most updated research findings, the journal is set to be an open-access journal. Yet, the journal does not charge any fee for reviewing, processing, and publishing research papers from the authors or from the research institutes and organizations. All the mentioned processes for paper publication are sponsored by Allameh Tabataba’i University.
About Digital Content Management:
- Country of Publication: Iran
- Publisher: Allameh Tabataba’i University Press
- Format: Online
- Start Publishing: Summer and Autumn 2020
- Print ISSN: 2717-3305
- E-ISSN: 2717-3313
- Available from: Google Scholar, Magiran, Civilica, ...
- Frequency: Semi-annual
- Publication Dates: June, December
- Advance Access: Yes
- Language: English
- Scope: Digital transformation, Digital humanities, ...
- Article Processing Charges: No
- Type of Journal: Academic Scholarly(B)
- Open Access: Yes
- Indexing & Abstracting: SID, Noormags, Magiran, Civilica, and Google Scholar
- Policy: Peer Review
- Initial Review Time: up to ten days
- Review Time: Nine Weeks Approximately
- Contact E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alternate E-mail: email@example.com